13 February, 2011

Gotta love that Golden Corral!

Now, folks, I don't usually endorse a product, service, or idea, but I gotta tell ya, the folks at Golden Corral Buffets really know how to feed ya! I had lunch there today with my mom and two of my cousins, and overall, the food was great. A few things I noted:

1. The tuna salad was pretty good.
2. The pizza had a little bit too much sauce- note to the chefs,
TONE DOWN THE SAUCE!
3. The Asian food is almost comparable to what you'd find in a good Asian
restaurant.
4. If you're a lover of chocolate, brace yourself, they've got chocolate up the
ying-yang (even Star Trek's Counselor Troi would be impressed!).
5. The sweet tea is very good.

Need I say more?!!

Want to find out more about where Golden Corral may be near you? click the link and visit their website, then click on the restaurant locator feature. BTW, the one in Kenner, LA near Armstrong International Airport can get crowded on Sundays, so plan accordingly.

No comments: